2013年1月24日星期四

chi hair straightening treatment dazzle colour brilliant it of youth

"This" chi straightener Think indeed, as he said, hesitated for a moment, short laugh, "Well, that peerless disturb prefect grown up.""Oh, do not disturb, little bother. chi base spacious House, my honor." Prefect Wang faces lighted up, paused, then said, "That son of cloud guards slow talk, I go first with human you ready to wing. "

Be indoor only two people, the sky looked straight chi hair straightener, Zhi and said aloud: "Warriors, thank you so dedicated to healing the emperor you this kindness, I'll always keep in mind in the future, if you chi have what it takes, I will certainly Gan efficiency pleasures of labor. "

"No" chi iron faint smile, and exclaimed, "It could be seen deep friendship you between master and servant just do not know why on my ruthless killer, you should know that I chi friends . ""This, this, and in fact because of a misunderstanding." Sky Some Gan chi embarrassed tugged lips, thought for a moment, Fang said, "When you unparalleled identity and acquaintances, I do not know that you are a woman , that time can be chi is already in love with you. chi also but we Blazing country's crown prince, and the crown prince of the place has been d Huang Shu Jie Wang eyeing addition Jie Wang deliberately spread next, the outside world there are many rumors that chi have the Longyang of addiction, I was thinking about chi really will take you back to Blazing Would not sit real gossip own preferences Male Color? then the crown prince of the place, I'm afraid will be more precarious. before I temerity own decisions and your son in for the kill. However, it chi was unaware son, but also look chi who do not pull blaming. "

没有评论:

发表评论