2013年1月9日星期三

the characteristics of ugg classic mini boots chocolate 5854 color

See Xiao Zhao like this, cheap uggs by anger into doubt, see Shaw as,.Asked: "why not Xiao photos, OK?Don't say you are not and I come from the same place?"ugg Wenyan, with a sigh, closed his eyes, said: "in fact, I do not know."Paused, before: "I have something to do with the world is now entirely different memory, but not forming, are some fragments.I sometimes don't know is it my imagination or real.And "

"Don't seem to know about my legend."Xiao Zhao a little confused look at ugg boots sale, and bowed his head.Look at their own hands whisk said: "I was born, there is perception.Know that I came to this world is to find a person.Find him.I can go back to where I come from."

"You said that, before the things you can't remember exactly, so how do you judge me?!"cheap ugg is not wanted nothing to do with Shaw as, is what Xiao Zhao says to return to the original world ugg don't know Xiao as world and whether they like, but, he only said he can go back, he?If you find yourself, they cannot go back, that too much to handle?!Therefore, all to ask.Who gave him the command, why to want to find yourself?Is a problem.

http://www.discountuggsbootsxr.com/

没有评论:

发表评论